Upon registration: The leader will enter the email addresses of men to invite into the fraternity. Once they accept your invitation that they will receive via email, they will be part of your fraternity. We suggest your fraternity consist of 5-7 men, and where possible, a spiritual director.
Once Registered: The fraternity Leader can invite new men with the following steps:
- From the app home screen, go to settings (the gear icon in the top right corner)
- Select, "Manage my fraternity"
- At the bottom of that page you will see a location to invite new brothers. You can invite new men by entering their emails there.
If a previous invitation expired, the fraternity leader can re-invite with the following steps:
- Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon in the top right hand corner of your home panel
- Click Manage [fraternity name]
- Click the pencil and paper icon, and tap trash can to delete previous invite
- Enter their email address again
- Click orange arrow; an email invite will be sent from which the new member needs to click the Get Started button (within 24 hours) and set up an account.
You can invite new men at any time, even after Day 1 of the exercise has begun.