If you have a previous account and joined/created a new fraternity, you'll need to do the following steps to set the one you want as the primary fraternity.
- log in to your account
- make sure that your fraternity leader invited you (via the same email address) that you used to create your account
- select the gear icon (upper righthand corner - this takes you to settings)
- click on "Switch or start a new fraternity"
- the fraternity listed under "Selected Fraternity" is your primary one that your account is set to
- to change this, simply click on the fraternity you want to set as your primary (select the check mark on the righthand side)