If you have a previous account and joined/created a new fraternity, you'll need to do the following steps to set the one you want as the primary fraternity.
- log in to your account
- make sure that your fraternity leader invited you (via the same email address) that you used to create your account
- go to settings (camera icon/profile picture in the top right corner)
- click on "Switch or start a new fraternity"
- the fraternity listed under "Selected Fraternity" is your primary one that your account is set to
- to change this, simply click on the fraternity you want to set as your primary (select the check mark on the righthand side)
Don't see the answer you were looking for?
Email us at [email protected]
Or click the little black button in the bottom right corner of your screen.