Starting a new fraternity is simple. Follow these steps:
- From the home panel of your app, go to settings (camera icon/profile picture in the top right-hand corner)
- Select "switch or start new fraternity" and then click "start new fraternity"
- From there you'll be able to name your fraternity, set your start date for Exodus 90 (which you can skip if you are starting Day 91 spiritual exercises), and invite your fraternity members via email
Already made your fraternity, but need to invite new men later?
The fraternity Leader can invite new men with the following steps:
- From the app home screen, go to settings ((camera icon/profile picture in the top right-hand corner)
- Select, "Manage my fraternity"
- In the middle of the page you will see the heading "Join Codes." Press "Add a new join code"
- This will generate a code specific to your fraternity. After generating this code you may click "Text," "Email," or "QR Code" to invite your brothers to join your fraternity.
- Clicking these options will take you to your own personal texting or email account to invite your brothers.
You can invite new men at any time, even after Day 1 of the exercise has begun.
For more answers to navigating your fraternity on your app click here:
Not seeing the answer you were looking for?
Contact us at [email protected]
or click the black button in the lower right corner.