So you finished another exercise and want to keep going. Don't let technical difficulties stop you! Here's how to move further up and further in.
Starting the next exercise
Setting the next exercise is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Exercises tab on the bottom right of your app
- Select the range you are working through
- Choose the exercise that is next
- Select Start
- Enter your start date and click Save
Be sure to communicate with the rest of your fraternity when you will be starting and what the disciplines will be for the next exercise (best explained in the Field Guide for that exercise).
If you are getting the warning "This exercise overlaps the...", then we have the solution you need. The system has a start date for an exercise already set for you; both the date and the exercise will be listed in the warning. The first step will be to remove the exercise you don't want, then we will add the one that you do.
- Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of your home screen
- Click Manage my exercises
- Click the exercise that you need to remove (the one listed in the warning)
- Select the small orange link on the right that says "Remove"
- Click ok
- Follow the rest of the steps above to get the correct exercise
If you have any other issues, please contact us so that we can assist.
Not seeing the answer you were looking for?
Contact us at [email protected]
or click the black button in the lower right corner.